Buy Dihydrocodeine 30mg online | where can i buy dihydrocodeine online
Buy Dihydrocodeine 30mg online, buy dihydrocodeine online uk, buy dihydrocodeine 120mg within the uk
buy dihydrocodeine online
buy dihydrocodeine online uk
buy dihydrocodeine 30mg
dihydrocodeine for sale
buy dihydrocodeine 90mg online
Please refer to the information leaflet for instructions on use.
Please note packaging may differ to image. buy dihydrocodeine 120mg within the uk
buy dihydrocodeine online uk
Co-dydramol is available on prescription and also from pharmacies on the advice of a pharmacist.
Before taking dihydrocodeine – where can i get dihydrocodeine online | buy dihydrocodeine online uk
For these reasons, before you start taking dihydrocodeine, it is important that your doctor knows:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a problem with the way your liver works, or a problem with the way your kidneys work.
- If you have prostate problems or any difficulties passing urine.
- If you have any breathing problems, such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- If you have any problems with your thyroid gland or adrenal glands.
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have a problem with your bile duct or pancreas.
- If you have a condition causing muscle weakness, called myasthenia gravis.
- If you have recently had a severe head injury.
- If you have ever been dependent on drugs or alcohol.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine.
- If you are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, as well as herbal and complementary medicines.
How to take dihydrocodeine – buy dihydrocodeine online uk – buy dihydrocodeine 120mg within the uk
- Before you start the treatment, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about dihydrocodeine and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking it. where can i buy dihydrocodeine online
- Take dihydrocodeine exactly as your doctor tells you to. There are several different strengths of tablet available, so your doctor or pharmacist will tell you how often you should take your doses. As a guide, 30 mg tablets are usually taken every 4-6 hours as needed and prolonged-release tablets (DHC Continus® brand) are taken every 12 hours.
- Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. Dihydrocodeine should preferably to taken after food, as this can help prevent feelings of sickness which can sometimes occur with the first few doses.
- If you have been given tablets called DHC Continus®, these are specially formulated to release dihydrocodeine slowly to give you a more even painkilling effect throughout the day. It is important that you swallow the tablets whole (do not chew or crush them), otherwise the medicine will be released into your bloodstream too quickly and cause problems.
- If you have been given dihydrocodeine liquid medicine for your child, check the label carefully to make sure you are giving the correct dose.
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember and then continue taking your doses as before. Do not take two doses together to make up for a forgotten dose.
Getting the most from your treatment – Buy Dihydrocodeine 30mg online – buy dihydrocodeine 90mg online
- You should not drink alcohol while you are taking dihydrocodeine. This is because dihydrocodeine will increase the risk that you experience side-effects from the alcohol, such as feeling dizzy and sleepy.
- If you are a driver, please be aware that dihydrocodeine is likely to affect your reactions and ability to drive. It is an offence to drive while your reactions are impaired. Even if your driving ability is not impaired, you are advised to carry with you some evidence that the medicine has been prescribed for you – a repeat prescription form or a patient information leaflet from the pack is generally considered suitable.
- You will not be given dihydrocodeine for longer than is necessary. This is because when you take dihydrocodeine repeatedly over a period of time and then stop taking it, it can cause withdrawal symptoms such as making you feel restless or irritable. If you have been taking it for some time and want to stop it, your doctor will recommend that you reduce your dose slowly in order to avoid the risk of these effects.
- Dihydrocodeine is normally prescribed for short periods of pain. If you take it over a longer period of time, your body can become used to it and it will not work as well. This is called tolerance.
- If you are having an operation or dental treatment, tell the person carrying out the treatment that you are taking dihydrocodeine.
- If you buy any medicines, check with a pharmacist that they are safe to take with an opioid painkiller. Buy Dihydrocodeine 30mg online, buy dihydrocodeine 90mg online
Can dihydrocodeine cause problems?
Along with their useful effects, most medicines can cause unwanted side-effects although not everyone experiences them. The table below contains some of the most common ones associated with dihydrocodeine. You will find a full list in the manufacturer’s information leaflet supplied with your medicine. The unwanted effects often improve as your body adjusts to the new medicine, but speak with your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following continue or become troublesome. where can i buy dihydrocodeine online
|Common dihydrocodeine side-effects||What can I do if I experience this?|
|Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting), tummy (abdominal) pain||Stick to simple meals – avoid rich or spicy foods. Take your doses after food, as this may help protect your stomach|
|Constipation||Eat a well-balanced diet and drink plenty of water each day. If this continues to be a problem, speak with your doctor|
|Feeling dizzy or sleepy||Do not drive and do not use tools or machines. Do not drink alcohol|
|Dry mouth, mood changes, headache, tummy pain (may be caused by spasm of the bile ducts)||Speak with your doctor if troublesome|
buy dihydrocodeine 90mg online
Important: people taking dihydrocodeine, and their family and friends, should be aware of the risk of accidental overdose and know when to seek medical help. The risk is higher if you also take other medicines that make you feel drowsy. Signs you have taken too much medicine include:
- Feeling very sleepy or dizzy.
- Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting).
- Breathing difficulties.
- Loss of consciousness.
If you have taken more dihydrocodeine than you should or someone else accidentally swallows your medication, call for an ambulance and tell them the name of your medicine.
If you experience other symptoms which you think may be due to dihydrocodeine, speak with your doctor or pharmacist for further advice. where can i buy dihydrocodeine online , buy dihydrocodeine 120mg within the uk
How to store dihydrocodeine
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.